Kent & Curwen
Kent & Curwen was established in 1926 by Eric Kent and Dorothy Curwen. The company first began as a manufacturer of military, club, and college repp ties that helped define 20th century British style. More than fifty years after the brand's creation, the Three Lions Herald became Kent & Curwen's registered trademark. An undeniable symbol of excellence used by King Richard, the logo made clear that the brand was as regal and distinguished as ever.